Appearance | Pen 001

Hello Friends !

This is a test post showing appearance of Fountain Pen. Earlier I attempted to open blog for quite a few times but failed. I was not getting satisfied of what was happening with my blog. The blog was opening from my Google+ profile. My earlier blog name was Ashoke Dey. Being totally failed to do what I was intending, I deleted my blog as well as the Google+ profile.



Today, I created a new Google+ profile and a new blog called fountain pen. The purpose is as was in earlier blog. To write something in both English and Bengali on Travel, Event, Information as well as some Tales, Poems and Articles. I want to show the world that I too can write, I too can express and I too can think. I've nothing to loose. But I too can contribute something to the world if you kindly extend your love and support to me.



I do not bother about monetization of blog. God has given me only that much money which is required for my survival. So money does not matter me. What really matters me is acceptance. With this hope, I'm again starting my journey on blog. Thank you.

Ashoke Dey





Comments

Popular Posts